“Site speed is a huge factor when trying to convert potential customers online. In fact 57% of people who are shopping on a site that takes 3 or more seconds to load pages will abandon ship — and 80% of those will not return.” ~webmag.co
What Is The Magento Site Speed Analysis?
Things We Check For
- Common code bottlenecks
- Images optimization
- Gzip / output compression
- Magento Caching Enabled
- Database logs
- Categories/products flattened
- JS/CSS compressed & merged?
- Etags disabled
- Caching enabled?
- Expires Headers enabled
- And more!
What Do You Get?
How Does It Work
- You Purchase Site Speed Analysis
- We contact you with domain & login requests (w/ the email provided in order) within 1 business day
- We run the analysis
- We compile results into prioritized, easy to read PDF & add recommendations
- We deliver final product within 2-3 business days of purchase